Welcome to Addiction & Recovery Solutions!
Addiction And Recovery Solutions is now licensed by the Department of Children and Families to provide Outpatient Detox. Please see our Detox page for more information or use our form to request information.
* Our Program is now accredited In Network for Blue Cross Blue Shield and very soon by other Insurances carriers: AETNA , United Behavioral!
Jacqueline Boutrouille, MD
- Diplomat of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Diplomat of the American Board of Addiction
- Assistant Professor at Palm Beach Consortium for Graduate Medical Education
- Assistant Medical Director at Evolutions Treatment Center
- Outpatient Opiate Detox Certified
- Paris (France) Homeopathy Center Graduate
Dr. Boutrouille has been helping patients and families cope with addiction for over 10 years. She is one of the field's most well known addiction specialists.
Doctor Boutrouille, along with her staff of highly trained and experienced professionals, will evaluate the patient and put together a treatment program to fit the individual needs of each individual patient. "I am working with a team who is trained in addiction. We provide flexible schedule to accommodate every one."
The Road to Recovery is the most beautiful journey that you will ever make for yourself and for your family.
Have you been struggling with opiates, cocaine, alcohol, benzodiazepines or other substances and you want to stop but haven't been able to on your own?
Help is available in our office based programs where you will be treated by a skilled team of professionals working with Dr. Boutrouille to provide safe and confidential care. Office hours are flexible including evening and weekend detoxification and support groups.
What We Offer
Office based treatments for substance use disorders offer an array of different comprehensive approaches for people who will never seek treatment. It is indicated for people who do not meet the criteria for inpatient or long term rehabilitation. Their disease is not severe enough, but still need help of professional like any disease.
We offer a thorough assessment and evaluation in order to make the best recommendations for the patient’s current status. Our Multi-Disciplinary Team provides comprehensive treatment.
- Office outpatient detox when all the requirements are met
- Vivitrol injection for Alcohol and Opiate abuse
- Family therapy for loved ones, either group or individual
- Individual or group therapy for relapse prevention
Addiction & Recovery Solutions is proud to announce that we now have our own private, comfortable, & discreet Intensive Outpatient Program. Get the follow-up treatment, therapy, and counseling you need while remaining on Outpatient status, free to live out your daily lives! Visit the IOP Page for more information.
Are you ready to make this journey?
We can get you on the road. Call 954-340-3000 and get started today or use our easy online form to begin your trek...
© 2015 Addiction & Recovery Solutions.
All rights reserved.
Call: (954) 340-3000 or (954) 636-8406